What is Coaching?
Life coaching is a service provided by a trained coach to assist in improving the quality of their lives. The Professional Coach and client create a partnership with the focus on the wellbeing of the client. This partnership provides support and guidance to the client so that they can attain the goals they most desire, either professional or personally. This can include career, family, friends, relationships, health, finances, personal growth etc.
Why get a Life Coach?
A Life Coach assists individuals in discovering their true passions, life purpose - the things that bring them life. A life coach is an independent party that can raise the client’s awareness, identify obstacles, and co-create a plan to ultimately make their dreams a reality. A life coach is the client’s partner, advocate and guide. They will help identify obstacles, challenge them to action, and create a plan that is sustainable.
A Life Coach is fully committed to unraveling your greatest gifts while accelerating you toward your dreams.
Possible outcomes vary from person to person. The energy and work an individual commits to their coaching is a multiplier of the outcomes they will receive:
- Greater understanding of the results you are trying to attain
- Better defined path to achieving those results
- Understanding your challenges and obstacles preventing you from achieving those results
- Understanding your impact on others
- Building better relationships with others
- More effective coordination of action, aligned to results
- Practices and strategies for being a more effective leader
- Greater well-being and personal satisfaction
The Coach assists the Coachee to:
- Define Success
- Identify Self-Defeating Barriers
- Develop Patterns to Raise Awareness
- Create a Practice to Develop and Reinforce Behavior